I'm Rene and I enjoy the smell of rich mahogany and a good leather bound book. I'm a Libra. I like long walks on the beach and slow dances at night. I'm a selfish prick. I am a hot, rich, pampered intellectual with a big dick and a marathon tongue. Due to my extremely serious drug/alcohol addiction, I may need to borrow some cash. I have a mullet haircut and excessive tattoos. I am seeking a male that understands spandex is a privilege, not a right. But hey, at least I got a great personality... Facebook
White Fence - Scared People Dreams
In our busy world illuminated by manufactured light, the stars fade away. Out here, the sky is clear. Far from the busy highways, the stillness and silence is broken only by the muttering I make as I pull barbed spines out of my skin.
Joshua Tree National Park, California
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
The Beets - The Devil
- School started again and I’m actually really happy to be back. I’m actually starting to feel a little bit more comfortable speaking up in class without first having to go through a whole cycle of internal conflicts and cold sweats.
- Since I’ve started to accept myself more, it has been easier to open up to people and even possibly make new friends? (I still don’t know how to properly maintain friendships, though.)
- I feel like I look like I’m getting older and I kinda like it?
- I’ve dealt with a couple of not-so-fun situations in the past month or so and even though they made/make me feel like shit every now and then, I know to keep reminding myself that they don’t define me.
- It is hot as fuck and I’m always sweaty and I’ve been trying to drink 2-3 L of water every day and I now pee constantly.
One day, you’re going to
stop leaving the door open
for people who only know how
to keep leaving.